The governance of pension schemes is becoming increasingly complex.
Our resources are designed to engage trustees as well as assist them in performing their duties. The role performed by pension scheme trustees can be complex and demanding: both technically and in terms of the time it can demand. Trustees also bear significant liability (although there are also protections). These resources are free to use, and are intended to make the lay trustee’s job easier.
- Trustee training (DB schemes)
- DC training for trustees
101 Simple Steps to Better Governance – free guide
- Charity trustee guide – free guide
- PTL guide to scheme funding – free guide
- Trustee Dating Agency
- 3 for 3 for free – free governance audit
- 101 Items that pass across a trustee’s desk