Was your pension board ready for April 2015?
As a major provider of governance and professional trustee services to the private sector, we believe that we are well placed to assist you in establishing your local pension board, and to provide individuals with the requisite expertise and knowledge required by the Secretary of State to sit on the board once up and running, to complement your Employer and Member nominated individuals.
- PTL has a 20-year track record in pensions governance and we can offer you a cost-effective solution, free of conflicts of interest
- We have helped several major insurers establish governance committees and master trusts and can apply this expertise in the public sector
- We are very familiar with The Pensions Regulator and will be able to guide you through the new regulatory regime soon to apply to the Local Government Pension Schemes
- Members of our team have solid experience in advising local authorities on pensions issues, and understand the unique challenges you face
- We are currently working closely with a major UK Law firm to provide support in this area
In short, we can offer a wealth of knowledge and experience allied to a tried-and-tested governance platform. We are confident that our pragmatic, professional and personable approach will be invaluable as you meet the challenge of setting up a pension board by April 2015.
- Blog: “Weathering the Local Government Pension Scheme Storm” – read here
- Guide to Local Authority Pension Schemes – click here to download
- Pension Funds online “LGPS Governance puzzle” – read article here
- Compliance and enforcement policy for public service pension schemes – click here