T: 0118 9570 452
Donny Hay is a qualified chartered accountant, with more than 25 years’ experience in the pensions and investments industry. Prior to joining PTL, he was Head of Clients at Kempen Fiduciary Management, leading the client management team and working to develop the overall fiduciary management offering in the UK market. Before that, Hay spent three years as a professional trustee, where he represented a bank of ten clients – ranging in size from £35m to £4bn – and has held various other roles, working across a range pension funds and investment portfolios.
Donny has a broad skill set, combining pensions knowledge, technical expertise and industry know-how with problem solving ability and excellent communication skills. He particularly enjoys setting and achieving objectives by involving others, starting with the end in mind, being decisive and leading by example.
Donny has a long track record of achieving good business outcomes for his clients. He is an experienced trustee, with particular expertise in the investment sphere, having worked as an asset manager for many years. This experience will prove invaluable in helping PTL’s clients to make the most of their assets and manage risk in challenging times.
- Investment governance considerations
- Getting investment strategy right
- Fiduciary management
- Integrated risk management and control
- Sponsor involvement and covenant issues
- Risk reduction exercises
- Ensuring value for money
- Ensuring DB and DC work for members and employers
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland
- Hockey, golf and squash
- Reading memorable books
- Family activities with his wife and three children
- Hill walking in Scotland
Where to find Donny
- Mercer FM Client Seminar, London – 04 May 2017
- Sackers DB webinar – 09 May 2017
- Russell Pension Circle – 05 June 2017
- P-Solve 2017 Roadshow, Reading – 06 June 2017
- Russell FM seminar – 14 June 2017
T: 0118 9570 452