T: 0771 836 6354
Colin is responsible for Business Development at PTL.
Before joining PTL, Colin spent ten years at Prudential and more recently with two of the largest IFA’s in the UK. In these roles, Colin was responsible for all of the senior relationships with the major Benefit Consultancies and associated clients many of which are in the FTSE100.
Colin has significant experience of DB, DC, Investment and De – Risking strategies both from the Employer, Employee and Trustee perspectives.
Within Business Development at PTL, Colin’s role will be to promote the specialist range of services that PTL offer to help clients mitigate risk and reduce cost as well as identify areas of joint value with the major Employee Benefit Consultants, Law Firms and Asset Managers in order to provide best possible outcomes for Employers and Scheme Members.
- Relationship Management
- Business Development
- New Solutions & Areas of Joint Value
- Music (in particular the band Kiss)
Where to find Colin
- PLSA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2017: Manchester, 18 – 20 October 2017
- PTL Sponsored Run at the PLSA Annual Conference, Manchester – 19 October 2017
- Professional Pensions Investment Conference, London – 01 November 2017
- LGIM Investment Conference: London, 08 November 2017
- LGIM Client Cocktail Evening, London – 15 November 2017
- Willis Towers Watson Seminar, London – 13 December 2017
In the News
- Blog: Lisa Teaser – What about value for money?, 18 March 2016 – read here
- Blog: “Vanilla, Mint Chocolate Chip or Full 99?”, 30 January 2015 – read here
- Press Release: PTL continues expansion with appointments of Musgreaves and Binnington – 12 September 2013
T: 0771 836 6354