PTL is a market leading and award winning provider of independent governance services, serving clients across the UK. In particular we understand the complexities of managing pension schemes. Our specialist team of Independent Trustees deliver the technical expertise and pragmatism required to effectively manage your scheme.
Our aim is to minimise the costs and risks that our client face whilst freeing up their time so that they can spend it on their own business. We can act as part of an existing governance structure or we can act alone.
We specialise in acting as Independent Trustees to work based pension schemes, working closely with our clients to deliver good outcomes for members, employers and other trustees.
We act for:
- Defined benefit schemes
- Defined contribution schemes
- Traditional trust based
- Contract based schemes
- Group personal pension plans
- Open schemes
- Closed schemes
- Schemes in wind up and schemes in transition
We also act as Independent Trustees for non-pension entities, such as:
- Charity Unit – click here
- Life trusts – click here
- Investment trusts – click here
- Property and family trusts – click here
- Escrow arrangements – click here
Ancillary services include:
As proud winners of the UK Pension Awards Independent Trustee of the Year 2006, the Pension and Investment Provider Awards “Independent Trustee of the Year” 2011, 2014 and 2015 (PIPA) and “Independent Trustee Firm of the Year” at the Pensions Age Awards 2014.
We were also Highly Commended in the Engaged Investor Independent Trustee of the Year Awards in 2010 and 2011, as well as having been a finalist in all of these many times over we are committed to excellence and service delivery.
- Technical advice through our dedicated and expert team
- Common sense approach to scheme management
- Understanding and the ability to find a solution that works for you
- Pragmatism in all elements of our work